First post

                 Greetings everyone ! I'm Aakash Parlikar, Student of Computer Science and Technology, Studying at Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology. As on date, I'm a student of Final-Year Degree Engineering - 7th Semester.

                My objective of writing this blog is to share with you my experiences, about various facets in the final year of your academic engineering carrer.

                 So read on and hence you can learn what you need to do when you go in the industry .

                Read this post and feel free to post replies and comments....Feel the improvement and focus on Processes.....
   
                 You can find my Repositories on GitHub.com My GitHub

Find me on Facebook              Find me on Hackerearth

Cheers, we have a long way to go....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose your Project Smartly.

Research a Company before an Interview